 Castle / 11384
Re: new skull.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mark Chittenden writes:
How does the new 'evil' skull differ from the regular ('good'?) skull?
Can anyone post a pic comparing the two?

Mark,

Here's a scan of the new "super-evil" skull (sorry about the quality, my
scanner doesn't like 3D objects):

I don't have a skeleton readly at hand, but here's an image of one:
http://www.1000steine.de/users/brickset/minifigs/cas-01.jpg

HTH,

Matt

Matt,

That is just too sweet.. I looked at the small OGEL set last night -- one of
the skull guys riding a sea serpent or some such.. and I didn't even notice
that.

Thanks for pointing it out. That head would ALMOST make me want to change
Beliwyr... but..I so dearly love the Gasgano head for him. Maybe a henchman
or four.. but this new skull head needs a good body... the skeleton body
just seems so..puny for such an imposing expression..

Thanks for the scan and the (literal) heads up! ;)

Joel J