 Castle / 11340
Re: demise of Leo's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Douglas Pegram writes:
Of course I would REALLY like to see bulk packs of the sloped wall elements
from the Ninja theme as well as the stone wall elements from the HP theme.

                    I can only dream that it would come true.

If that'd happen I'd fill my bath-tub full of Castle walls and lay in it for
days... sure, they'd be lacerations all over me, but it'd be worth it. Cause
then I’d be able to finally build that massive Keep I’ve planned for years!!!!!

                   -R