 Castle / 11337
Re: demise of Leo's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:05:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I guess its official....
King Leo's Castle no longer available from Shop @ Home....at least it is no
longer present.

I guess this is a happy day for the castle "purists" who didn't like the
design of the castle...

Only if they replace it with something better :)
Being a castle 'purist', I couldn't stand Leo's castle. Bad design, horrible
parts, and some good figs.

But that was still a very lovely castle in general, the castle was something
I wanted from that line up, but couldn't afford to get it, that and the
defense archers, were my two favorite things from the line-up. The chrome
knights were also good, too.

I must agree that there were some good parts to the theme. The figs were
great... the new kettle helms, the printed armor, the leg decorations, and
good heads. Very cool. If only they had cool buildings to match!

Now let us have a moment of prayer that Jack Stone doesn't have any castles
in his future...

DaveE