 Castle / 11368
Re: calafrack is now here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 04:37:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
ive now put up a web page for cala frack tell me if you like it replie

http://www.geocities.com/dvendezzz/temporarypreviewfile.html?1009079942230

not much i still havent gotten a digital camera. theres a short prolouge
abot the graet battle

Sounds like it could be interesting.  However, please consider using
sentences and punctuation, both in your story and in your posts.  It will
make them much easier to read.

thanks,

James