 Castle / 11328
Re: Caerany update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:20:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
After some building and photographing, I'm pleased to announce an update to my
site.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/caerany/

[SNIP]

peace
-lenny

Lenny,

Nice job! I like your storyline, it has a lot of potential for conflicts
(which I like): intrigue, territorial disputes, a heavy-handed occupying
government, freedom fighters, etc. I like the two battles, too. I like how the
second one shows that early gunpowder weapons were not necessarily invincible
on the battlefield. The cities and city descriptions are nicely done, and I
like the weapons encyclopedia you included (the Hacksword is nasty looking!).
Between the story and your descriptions of the tribes and nations, you've
really captured the feel of an entire country. Keep it up!

Steve

The Great Desert
http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm