 Castle / 11335
Re: Caerany update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:48:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:
Lenny,
Nice work here.  As I think I've said before, I like your cities.  They
are tiny but give a great feeling of a bustling, busy place where people
are living their lives.  Your storyline is also well done.  I like the
news clip feeling that it has.

thank you.. it is what i was trying for.

Also, thanks for the credit and link on my house.  :-)  Glad to see that
someone liked it enough to build it.  Where you have placed it is
exactly the kind of environment that I was envisioning when I built it.
I'll have to take some pictures of my real life one soon and post them.

hey, your house was so cool.. i was home one day with nothing to do and i
said.. you know, i think i have enough extras to build that.. and i did (had to
steal some from existing mocs for the roof, but i did have enough).  i really
like the facade style building (most of my stuff is like that).. it adds to
playability.

my only gripe with your design is that one of the side walls is kinda weak, but
when its on a baseplate and with the roof attached its all good.. its a small
gripe.

if you ever come up with a new design please do not hesitate to post it, i love
your stuff!!

peace
-lenny

-Andy Lynch