 Castle / 11329
Re: Caerany update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:03:45 GMT

Lenny,
Nice work here.  As I think I've said before, I like your cities.  They
are tiny but give a great feeling of a bustling, busy place where people
are living their lives.  Your storyline is also well done.  I like the
news clip feeling that it has.

Also, thanks for the credit and link on my house.  :-)  Glad to see that
someone liked it enough to build it.  Where you have placed it is
exactly the kind of environment that I was envisioning when I built it.
I'll have to take some pictures of my real life one soon and post them.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com>
After some building and photographing, I'm pleased to announce an • update to my
site.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/caerany/

Included:
* More News (story), including two battles! (relatively small) the • plot
thickens!
* News Pictures of Coplton Marketplace with Rikly's Blacksmith shop • and the NA
Barracks posted.
* Also a new place added to the Places menu: Kozlyn Bridge at the head • of
Kozlyn Peninsula, including a mlcad rendition of the bridge complete • with .dat
file!!!

please note: the NA barracks were inspired by Adrian Drake's Stone • Dragon Clan
barracks, and the Teyrnon House in Coplton is a real life rendition of • Andy
Lynch's mlcad house • (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9038).  I
wanna give special prop to both of these original designs!

As always criticism is welcome, especially concerning story format • (does it
work, is it making sense?) and general site format (does it look good, • etc?).

coming soon: some new website design stuff, especially for the places • menu.
also, more stories as always!!

peace
-lenny