 Castle / 11331
11330  |  11332
Subject:
I wanna see your fellowship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:04:12 GMT

To commemorate today’s release of “The Fellowship of the Ring”, here is my
take on Characters appearing in the Film.

They are based on their appearance in the film, not my imagination from the
books (my imagination is nowhere near as fanciful as PJ’s).  My Ewok legs
aren’t here yet, so the Dwarf and the Hobbits aren’t to scale.  I’m doing
this because I love Lego and Tolkien, and I’m interested in seeing your
interpretations (movie or book) from the Fellowship of the Ring.  So the
gauntlet is cast down, lets see our interpretations from the first
installment of the trilogy (we’ll have next year for the Two Towers!).  Also
don’t forget to send your entries into the ISCC, there are only a few weeks
left!  See you at the theaters!    Jon Furman