 Castle / 11390
Re: LOTR intelli-blox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 02:10:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
I really feel lego needs to get their head outta their butt, or more of my
money is going to go to clones :(

I am the clonemaster!

... diabolical laughter ...

-Erik

Note: this refers to a gathering in Milwaukee last night where I brought
these Intelliblox sets. I decided not to buy any more, but that round window
is cool.