 Castle / 11392
Re: LOTR intelli-blox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:30:57 GMT

I really feel lego needs to get their head outta their butt, or more of my
money is going to go to clones :(

i agree lego needs to start treating the themes better than the movie stuff.
there more bent on harry potter than castle town space. the re-releses were
good but they havent gotten a new re relese ince gaurded inn unless you
count pirate and western but they got more than one set we should get sets
lining the gaured inn. the my own creation is cool but how to you relese a
theme with one set they  should of published dan siskinds cross-road tavern
to close the deal for a few months. star wars is been getting some attention
castle got gaurded inn and blacksmith shop but nothin else not that im not
pleased but come on pirate and western both get enough sets to make a kit.
alpha team gets to much attention from them. sure there cool but its a new
theme not going to be based on realy anything uless  aquazones or diver
lovers realy want more stuffspace hasent gotten a decent new set since  the
martians or there re-releses. town got a re-relese but theve been getting
real neglected lately. soccer barly getting its new sets arent that good i
mean once you have one field why do u need another.nija fans got screwed
cause of the discontinuation of there theme. harry potter and starwars have
a long way to got with the rest of harry potter still to come and star wars
episode 2 and 3 sets to be relesed episode 3 in about 2 years. train loveres
are spoiled theres 4 different trains out yes 4 one of them metroliner they
also have frait and crane railway  railway express plus the classic train
engines ant its kit. not to mention the delux special and ultimate track
kits. the hole point is leg should worry about every theme especialy the my
own creation .they need more models send them in