 CAD / *42525 (-100)
  Space Helmet with Hoses  [DAT]

I've been meaning to work on this part for awhile, never got around to it. This file is a mockup -- it's not at all complete, some things are just wrong, etc. But it gets the point across. The file might rely on some unofficial primitives, I didn't (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  xmas list :D

Hello ldraw caders how r u all? I some requests for this xmas 1 more ldraw parts 2 Mlcad rendering what it draws by direct x or opengl or both and with and option for software mode. I think thats all play well !!! and merry xmas to all (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update

mikeheide schrieb: (...) I just have uploaded a bugfix version (1.1.5) to my homepage (www.michael-heidemann.de). There was a problem if the first line after the header was a line like 0 BFC CERTIFY INVERTNEXT. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: CAD Sticker Generator - Request for Translators

Thank you all for translating the language files. I have made a new release with the new languages. You can download here: (URL) Unless there is a bug, I will probably not be making any more updates for a long time. If you do find a major error, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt, FTX)

  Re: New version LDD!

(...) For better LDR exports you will want the updated ldraw.xml, they are still sending an older one with this new update. Also the ldraw.xml is a ongoing work among LDraw AFOLS so look for another update maybe next week for all the new parts added (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L(EGO)Draw part discrepancies

(...) sorry for insisting on this but we still have no answers. if you have this parts please measure! w. (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 2359p01/80567 2359p01/80546

(...) things appear more complicated than at first sight. as you might know the company distinguishes between Item IDs and Design ID but sometimes the numbering is not consistent due to a different scheme in the past. instead of deciding on single (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New version LDD!

(...) I must admit that the first line of this message is very cryptic for me. (17 years ago, 3-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  New version LDD!

Hi, The new version of LDD imports and (with some hick-ups) exports LDR. And an new theme: Creator. Have fun! Jeroen (17 years ago, 3-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw and VISTA 64 Bit

(...) Yeah me long ago about feb 2007 or march work the 2nd thing but still no povray multi cpu :( they are in beta still (17 years ago, 1-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  LDraw.org's November 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the November 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Electric Technic Power Functions XL Motor Complete Shortcut by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> (URL) POTM – Most Desired (...) (17 years ago, 1-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Virtual Minibrix - New release

It's me again! My initial launch of Virtual Minibrix on the world seems to have generated rather more interest than I expected. As a result of all the feedback and contributions I have received, I am delighted to announce that the web site is now (...) (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  LDraw and VISTA 64 Bit

Has anyone tried using... the LDraw ALL IN ONE INSTALLER with VISTA 64 Bit? or installing LDraw027.exe, complete.exe, MLCAD, LDVIEW, L3P, L3PAO, LPUB, and POV-Ray with VISTA 64 Bit? Does it work? Thanks, AHui LDraw Help Desk (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 44572 is smooth (Sorry for double posting)

(...) ...and it is used for both transparent and opaque colors Philo (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 2582/6139 Sloped Panel with Hinge are different.

(...) As far as I can tell, 6139 is the design number of transparent parts, 2582 the number of plain ones. They indeed deserve different numbers in LDraw. Philo (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: CAD Sticker Generator - Request for Translators

(...) Hello Scott, With the help of a few FreeLUG members I translated your language file, please find it below. Keep me in touch if you have problems (French is kind of lengthy compared to English...) Philo ---...--- Convertisseur d'image (.bmp) en (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  44572 is smooth (Sorry for double posting)

In addition, It seems the new version (with click-hinge) 44572 is smooth only. (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  2582/6139 Sloped Panel with Hinge are different.

Hi, again while reviewing LGEO parts I noticed back in 1997 I did 2852 in LGEO with a bumpy surface as standard slopes have. Of course you cannot see this in LDRAW. Most common version of this part are transparent and have a smooth surface in real (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  2582/6139 Sloped Panel with Hinge are different.

Hi, again while reviewing LGEO parts I noticed back in 1997 I did 2852 in LGEO with a bumpy surface as standard slopes have. Of course you cannot see this in LDRAW. Most common version of this part are transparent and have a smooth surface in real (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Racers Track

(...) I just have started to make all these files. I have already very mockups ready, so the overall dimensions are ok. Now I "only" need to model these. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) Hi Jaco, It is written in C++ and uses the Qt libraries. This means it should be available on all platforms, and translatable to other languages. Kevin (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: CAD Sticker Generator - Request for Translators

(...) Fixed some errors and smaller to fit. português.txt ____ Conversor de Bitmap para Autocolante LDRAW Selecção da Imagem Bitmap Imagem: Procurar Guardar em: Procurar Opções, Converter, e Guardar Nome do Autocolante: ID Único da Peça: Autor da (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: CAD Sticker Generator - Request for Translators

(...) português.txt ____ Converter Bitmap para Autocolante LDRAW Selecção da Imagem Bitmap Localização da Imagem: Procurar Guardar Localização: Procurar Opções, Converter, e Guardar Nome do Autocolante: ID Único do Elemento: Autor da Imagem: (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.7 Available

A new version, with many important bug fixes just released. I know that it's just 3 days after 0.2.2.6 but some problems leads to a program crash, so here is version 0.2.2.7 (URL) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) It sounds like a dream coming true! I too am looking forward to it. It would be great if you could use multiple languages. I for one am most willing to do a Dutch version. Jaco (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: CAD Sticker Generator - Request for Translators

(...) German - file should be named Deutsch.txt ***...*** Bitmap-Grafik in LDraw-Aufkleber konvertieren Wähle Bitmap-Datei Verzeichnis Bitmap-Datei: Durchsuchen Speichere in: Durchsuchen Optionen, Konvertierung und Speichern Name des Aufklebers: (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  CAD Sticker Generator - Request for Translators

I have re-written my Sticker Generator CAD program to accept language files, but my French, Italian, and Spanish are not that good. I have started each of these language files, but I need help writing them properly. Each file is only has about 30 (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt, FTX) !

  Re: Stl2dat settings?

(...) Could you please add this piece of info to your site, thx? (...) Also on this a bit of info would save the day. I experimented a bit with the values and it would be helpful if you could explain what happens if you increase or lower the values (...) (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Wither LPub?

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JrvBzo.7tw@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! That sounds really awesome, I am looking forward to checking it out. Mike (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Is there a tool that can fix problems with .ldr/.ldd files?

"mike Gallagher" <gallaghersemail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Jrzq0M.Cx2@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) view the .jpg image file above for a description of what the problem in LEGO Digital Designer is. Apparently, sometimes misalignment of parts (...) (17 years ago, 24-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Is there a tool that can fix problems with .ldr/.ldd files?

(...) LDD and LDraw have there own parts and do not use the same rotation settings, that’s why you need the updated LDraw.xml that others have been working on. (URL) be on Ldraw’s site as soon as I can remember my login… Mike (17 years ago, 24-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd **Updated Ldraw.xml

Just uploaded my latest version. New version 1.08 Enjoy Mike Gallagher (URL) (17 years ago, 24-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:JryKHD.n44@lugnet.com... (...) [snip] (...) This isn't about the brick's file itself. It's just that I don't understand the way LDD is placing bricks and messing up their rotation (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: 2359p01/80567 2359p01/80546

(...) :-)))...))) (...) A correct answer can only be given by the PT admins. But fact is that 80546 has been released in 2004 when we didn't have access to all the part number sources we have today. thx for pointing out anyway - I'll see if we get (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  SR 3D Builder Version 0.2.2.6 Available

Hi everybody, a new version of my software is available for downloading from (URL) really good (IMPO) instructions editor (Istruction Miner in Tools menu) has been added with the ability to take pictures (high quality pictures) of the models while (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Updating the LDD tutorial at the wiki - any volunteers?

Hi folks, reading through the "LDraw to LDD conversion" tutorial at the wiki: (URL) appears that it is not only vague but also incorrect (LDraw files for example should be imported/exported via the File->Import/File->Export model menus). Is there a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Is there a tool that can fix problems with .ldr/.ldd files?

(...) Hi goffrey, the transformation matrix for the Technik Brick is: <Transformation ldraw="32064.dat" tx="-.4" ty="-.96" tz="0" ax="1" ay="0" az="0" angle="0"/> I did a LDD->LDraw->LDD test and it works fine. BTW the conversion is already part of (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Is there a tool that can fix problems with .ldr/.ldd files?  [DAT]

I have a LDD model file - also exported to .ldr format (LDRAW) - which has a problem with parts not aligning properly because of a bug with LDD. What has happened is that the file has parts (32064, technic brick 1x2 with axle hole) which have become (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) In a word: quite good! Even if some work remain to be done, it already shows a great potential. After you open a LDraw file, you just have to setup your instructions size and resolution with contextual menus, then browse your instructions on (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) I am working on a WYSIWYG with a few people from this forum. Real life has gotten in the way of LEGO for the last month or so, but as soon as I figure out how to get myself setup with a build environment that has the right Qt libraries, I'll (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

Hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM contest: (URL) currently have 4 entries for the MOTM, 3 for the SOTM and many for the POTM. As you might know we will run these contests only if there are a minimum of five entries. Please (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  2359p01/80567 2359p01/80546

Hi, while doing some more patterned baseplates for LGEO (Yes, I am working on it, doing some fixing and adding more patterned parts for the time now), I discovered the road pattern version on 2358 road 7 stud straight, 2358p01 was moved to 80547. (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Problems in import models to Blender

Daniel have some difficulties in post here and ask me to put this message: hi, i'm trying to import ldraw models to Blender. It is necessary to install a import script. I tried some script that were mentioned in this newsgroup but neither of then (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Virtual Minibrix

(...) Oh! A really great side that you have build and also the content "virtual minibrix" with all the part must have catch a lot of your time over the last, say 2 year. I really like what you have done here. I also have created a virtual toy (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Name of part Train Base 4 x 8 with Wheels Holder

(...) If you mean (URL) that is called "Train Base 4 x 7 with Wheels Holder". mikeheide (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Unfortunately my display was (and is still) set to 32bits color. (...) Looks like I have to try on another computer :-( Thanks anyway, Philo (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Name of part Train Base 4 x 8 with Wheels Holder

Why is part 824 named 'Train Base 4 x 8 with Wheels Holder', while it's dimensions are 4 x 7 ? Niels Karsdorp (17 years ago, 4-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Hi, the problem maybe that your current video display is not set to a 32bit color depth. Try modify your display setting to allow 32bit color (your screen resolution shoud not be affected by these setting). I have tested the program on such a (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) I don't know about Kevin's site, but (URL) is still available. However, the version available there is identified as 2.4.8.0. For what it's worth, a month or two ago Kevin did suggest that LPub is still being actively developed when he (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Wither LPub?

It has been a while since I wandered into LUGNET.cad but today I found I needed to go back and modify the NCLUG logo which is built with ML-CAD and rendered with POV. As long as I was doing that, I thought I would install LPub as well but it seems (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Hello Sergio, I installed SR3D but can't get it run. When I launch it I get the message "Unable to create device, Consider update your graphic card". I have a Radeon 9600 with latest drivers. DXdiag tells me I have directX 9.0c. If I disable (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  New SR 3D Builder release

Hi everybody, new version 0.2.2.5 released on 11/08/2007. A lot of bug correction about grid positioning (see history for a list of changes) and a really interesting new features: Connection Solver to quick align and connect rotating brick (see (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Confusion on the PT, please help

(...) SNIP (...) This was a pending post. The problem is already solved and the parts on the pt new uploaded of on hold. I am waiting to send a delete list until the converting process is finished. mikeheide (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Thanks a lot for your answers. But you are right. In Windows System it is not easy to do something like this. But I will think of it. mikeheide (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) search for sets instead of (or in addition to) parts. I had part identification in mind when I wrote the services, but I suppose similar set searches would be useful for collectors, too. Jim (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Sorry I didn't respond sooner, Mike. Anyway, Travis is right. It's especially easy to make services out of simple little scripts with a utility called ThiService ((URL) what it's worth, the scripts are extremely trivial - they simply open the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Services are an integrated part of Mac OS X that aren't present on other OSes (except NEXTSTEP/OpenStep, which aren't available any more). They make it fairly easy to do what Jim did here. While similar functionality could probably be (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Part 2609b

(...) Have you already finished these parts? I would like to see them on the PT. (17 years ago, 11-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Does this also work on a Windows PC? mikeheide (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.

Daniel Bennett schrieb: (...) Are there any improvements from that time? It would be interesting. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Confusion on the PT, please help

I just try to minimize the hold votes on the PT and have overseen some files. To clearify you find below all information. My suggestion is the following: The part numbers I have used are the standard for stickers, so they should be used. The submits (...) (17 years ago, 4-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Is this also available for PC user? Sounds great, I want to give it a try. mikeheide (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Wow, that is some handy tool. Pitty I do not have a Mac. Wouldn't it be great if this feature would be available for Windows? (or Linux :-) (17 years ago, 8-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

With much help of all the people who wrote replies in this thread, I was able to come close to a result I am going to be happy with. Special thanks goes to Travis Cobbs for his effort and patience in helping me out. And ofcourse Jim DeVona for his (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

(...) Me? Scared? No :-) I have succesfully installed Cygwin on my XP PC and Vista Laptop. After some errors and Travis helping me solve those, I am now able to run his script and create LDraw files with the PreL3P commands in them. Thanks for your (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Virtual Minibrix

If you're reading this, the chances are I've rung a small bell. Readers of a "certain age" may remember, and indeed may have grown up with, Minibrix. This was a forerunner to Lego, consisting of very realistically-coloured rubber interlocking (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Stl2dat settings?

Hi, (...) for teps (EG. 0.1) when the coordinates in the stl file have to few decimals. (...) The -deps value controls if two triangles can be merged to a quad. This value is related to the -det option of l3p -check (...) The STL format produced by (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Stl2dat settings?

Hi folks, as a stl2dat toddler I'd like to know what kind of settings you use for the conversion with a spot on: -eps value (default 0.01) -teps value : minimum distance for coincidence (default 0.001) -deps value : maximum determinant for coplanar (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Stl2dat settings?

Hi folks, as a stl2dat toddler I'd like to know what kind of settings you use for the conversion with a spot on: -eps value (default 0.01) -teps value : minimum distance for coincidence (default 0.001) -deps value : maximum determinant for coplanar (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Part Reference Search Services

I've made a handful of little services that help you look up information about a selected part by name or number from nearly any application. Bricklink, the LDraw parts tracker, Lugnet partsref, and Peeron part searches are supported. Each database (...) (17 years ago, 8-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: PreL3P 1.4

(...) I've posted a Mac "Service" version, too. You put it in ~/Library/Services/, and then you can process any selected LDraw text by selecting "PreL3P" from the Services submenu of the current application menu. I haven't tested it much. Although (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  PreL3P 1.4

PreL3P 1.4 can process multiple files. It understands wildcard characters, too, so you can easily process many files at once in environments that don't perform wildcard expansion automatically (ie, "prel3p *.ldr"). (URL) always, please report any (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  LDraw.org's October 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the October 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, The Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb by Matija Puzar> (URL) POTM - Best Part, Electric Power Functions 9V Battery Box (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  2007/2008 LDraw Standard Committee (LSC) election result

The winners of the 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) election are (in alphabetical order by last name): Travis Cobbs Mike Heidemann William Howard Philippe Hurbain Orion Pobursky Congratulations to the new LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: LSculpt update - Mac version available!

(...) Incidentally, the (URL) PLY Tools> do build on Mac OS X with make all. These utilities might be useful for preparing PLY files for LSculpt. I have not tested the Mac version extensively, so please report any problems you encounter. Jim (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  LSculpt update - Mac version available!

Jim Devona has kindly compiled LSculpt for Macintosh. It's a universal build, so it should work on Intel and PPC computers. I've also added a little more text to the HELP file and fixed a couple bugs. LSculpt is available at (URL) Here are a couple (...) (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

(...) Or if you're really, really scared of cygwin, this StepFade.bat file might work on XP. But I didn't test it all that much, and I don't claim to know all the nuances of the old DOS fc and find commands. The unix diff and grep commands are so (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

(...) Try the following (assumes Win2K/WinXP): Download cygwin from (URL) (click the "Install or update now!" link) Run cygwin's setup.exe file that you downloaded Follow the instructions for a default install and choose a working mirror. (I used (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

(...) LOL! I know (ofcourse). I wrote it wrong. I ment: how can one use the script Travis provided to insert the PreL3P codes into the LDraw files :-) (...) No it won't be fun at all :-( (...) I am still a bit confused how to work things out with (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing tomorrow

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) election will close tomorrow, at 23:59 EDT (GMT -0500), October 31, 2007. Willy Tschager On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

(...) Well, that's what LPub does, right? Anyway, PreL3P should work at a Windows DOS prompt (or whatever you call it), so the PreL3P-LDView technique we talk about here should be possible in Windows. The shell script does require unix or cygwin, (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

And how can one create building instructions without access to a *nix machine (what is that anyway :-) and no cygwin components on a Windows PC? I am desperately looking for a way to create smooth building step images top view for a very large (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Non-fluo trans orange?

(...) You're right. My mistake. -Orion (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Non-fluo trans orange?

(...) I don't know what LEGO color T182 is, but based on Philippe's title, I'm guessing it's the (relatively) new trans orange (non-fluorescent). Assuming this is the case, then color 57 isn't it. --Travis (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Non-fluo trans orange?

(...) Per the ldconfig.ldr ((URL) file, color 57 is correct. -Orion (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part 2609b

Dean Earley schrieb: (...) Hi, the current 2609 should be renamed to 2609a. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part 2609b

Dean Earley schrieb: (...) Hi, maybe this (URL) helps. I only have one part and that has also a groove. On the pictures also only parts with groove are shown. So maybe it has always grooves. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part 2609b

(...) As I'm rewriting 2609 to make use of a load more primitives, is there a version of either of these without the groove? The current LDraw part doesn't but all my real pieces do. (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Part 2609b

Hi all. I have a magnet holder labelled 2609 but is about 4 LDU taller than the current part. Shall I just submit it as 2609b and what needs to be done with the current 2609? Thanks (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Non-fluo trans orange?

How should LEGO color T182 be coded? These parts: (URL) Ldraw color 57 but this is not correct... Philo (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing in a week

(...) Thank you. Whatever magic you did made it work and I was able to vote. I feel so democratic now! :) Rob (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing in a week

(...) hi rob, please try again - should work now. w. (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)

(...) No problem. Thanks for the clarification - I thought it was entirely possible that something else might have been intercepting the -help argument. Jim (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)

(...) Ah, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I was not aware of the difference. My addition currently understands multiple arguments with this syntax: prel3p 1.ldr 2.ldr 3.ldr Each ldr file is processed in place and the originals are copied (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing in a week

(...) Well I have tried 3 times now to get access so I can vote, but nothing has worked so far. Can someone help me? I've created an account on ldraw.org. I've also become a "member" by filling out the form. I have responded to the email that was (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)

(...) Sorry, my wrong! I thought I used the latest version, but I didn't. All variants of the -help switch work on 1.3.1. Time to delete all outdated versions from my HD. :) /Tore (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)

(...) Just curious, how'd you end up implementing that? If I recall, unix shells will expand a *.ldr arg for you, but on Windows it's left to the program to do it. Don (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)

(...) I've added the ability to process multiple files in one run, but before I release that I'd like to check whether there's any more information regarding this -help issue. Can you confirm whether either of the alternate help options (-h or (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing in a week

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) election will close in a week, at 23:59 EDT (GMT -0500), October 31, 2007. Willy Tschager On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Unseen inner structures

(...) Thanks Ross and all who answered on LDraw.org. Seems the consensus is to model at least a minimum of inner stuff. For the moment, I'll resubmit with a "needs work", as I prefer to work on the delivery of the others NXT parts to the Tracker. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact