 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6243
Re: 2359p01/80567 2359p01/80546
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:07:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Lutz Uhlmann wrote:
Hi, while doing some more patterned baseplates for LGEO (Yes, I am working on
it, doing some fixing and adding more patterned parts for the time now)

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

discovered the road pattern version on 2358 road 7 stud straight, 2358p01 was
moved to 80547.
For 2359, there exists 2359p01 as pattern version in color 16, while 80546 is
the grey version. why is this handled different on 2358? 2360 and 2361 are also
as 2359, which IMO is more correct, as 8054x seems like official LEGO numbers
for parts with color.
So 80547 should be 2358p01 in grey fixed, while 2358p01 should be patterned 2328
without fixes base color, even if it is unlikely to be used at all.

In general, these 4 parts use a width of 12 LDU for the outer white lines (with
of a stud), while my original parts just have 8 LDU (plate height) width for
these lines. Currently, LGEO will use 12 LDU to fit the LDraw parts.

A correct answer can only be given by the PT admins. But fact is that 80546 has
been released in 2004 when we didn't have access to all the part number sources
we have today. thx for pointing out anyway - I'll see if we get some clues on.

w.