 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 907
Re: Part Reference Search Services
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 23:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Jim DeVona wrote:
I've made a handful of little services that help you look up information about a
selected part by name or number from nearly any application. Bricklink, the
LDraw parts tracker, Lugnet partsref, and Peeron part searches are supported.
Each database is different, so what doesn't show up in one may be found in
another.

http://anoved.net/2007/11/ldraw-part-search-services.html

As always, feedback is welcome.

Jim

Wow, that is some handy tool. Pitty I do not have a Mac.
Wouldn't it be great if this feature would be available for Windows?
(or Linux :-)