 CAD / 14962
Re: New SR 3D Builder release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:22:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
new version 0.2.2.5 released on 11/08/2007.

Hello Sergio,

I installed SR3D but can't get it run. When I launch it I get the message
"Unable to create device, Consider update your graphic card". I have a Radeon
9600 with latest drivers. DXdiag tells me I have directX 9.0c.

If I disable direct3D functions in display control panel debug tab, I can go a
bit further but get the following message copied below.

Any hint?

Philo

Hi,
the problem maybe that your current video display is not set to a 32bit color
depth. Try modify your display setting to allow 32bit color (your screen
resolution shoud not be affected by these setting).

I have tested the program on such a card and it works

If it solves the problem , plese feedback

bye

Sergio