 CAD / 14963
Re: New SR 3D Builder release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:29:42 GMT

the problem maybe that your current video display is not set to a 32bit color
depth. Try modify your display setting to allow 32bit color (your screen
resolution shoud not be affected by these setting).

Unfortunately my display was (and is still) set to 32bits color.

I have tested the program on such a card and it works

Looks like I have to try on another computer :-(

Thanks anyway,

Philo