 CAD / 14934
Re: Unseen inner structures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:29:26 GMT

In general, I'd say it depends on the part. I see no need to model the inside of
glued parts, but parts that do come apart relatively easily I'd lean towards
adding the extra detail.

Thanks Ross and all who answered on LDraw.org. Seems the consensus is to model
at least a minimum of inner stuff.

For the moment, I'll resubmit with a "needs work", as I prefer to work on the
delivery of the others NXT parts to the Tracker.

Philo