Re: Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing in a week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:13:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

As outlined here:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=14915

the election will close in a week, at 23:59 EDT (GMT -0500), October 31, 2007.

Willy Tschager
On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee

Well I have tried 3 times now to get access so I can vote, but nothing has
worked  so far. Can someone help me?

I've created an account on ldraw.org. I've also become a "member" by filling out
the form. I have responded to the email that was sent. I have waited half an
hour. Actually, I've waited days AND hours. But I cannot access the ballot page.

If I am *not* logged in on ldraw.org, I can view the names of the ballot. But
when I log in and try to access the ballot page, the ballot for this election
does not appear.

I'm about to give up unless someone can suggest a solution.

Thanks,

Rob (username is robross on ldraw.org site)