 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 912
Re: Part Reference Search Services
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:57:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Jim DeVona wrote:

For what it's worth, the scripts are extremely trivial - they simply open the
following URLs with the selection appended:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?v=2&catType=P&q=
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=
http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/psearch?limit=parts&query=

Note that in most cases only minor changes to these URLs would be needed to
search for sets instead of (or in addition to) parts. I had part identification
in mind when I wrote the services, but I suppose similar set searches would be
useful for collectors, too.

Jim