 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6229
Re: Part 2609b
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:11:55 GMT

Dean Earley schrieb:
Dean Earley wrote:
Hi all.

I have a magnet holder labelled 2609 but is about 4 LDU taller than
the current part.
Shall I just submit it as 2609b and what needs to be done with the
current 2609?

As I'm rewriting 2609 to make use of a load more primitives, is there a
version of either of these without the groove?
The current LDraw part doesn't but all my real pieces do.

Hi,

maybe this http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=2609b helps.
I only have one part and that has also a groove. On the pictures also
only parts with groove are shown. So maybe it has always grooves.

cu
mikeheide