 CAD / 14960
14959  |  14961
Subject:
Wither LPub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:24:00 GMT

It has been a while since I wandered into LUGNET.cad but today I found I
needed to go back and modify the NCLUG logo which is built with ML-CAD and
rendered with POV.  As long as I was doing that, I thought I would install
LPub as well but it seems Kevin's site is dead.

The last URL I used was:  http://www.kclague.net/LPub/

The Web Archive shows the pages existed in September but nothing since and
the last LPub release is 2.4.20.0.  I have a beta version of 2.4.20.0 from
when I worked on the Hobby Train but never downloaded the final release.  So
in the year or so I have been out of the loop from CAD, has something
replaced LPub or did it move and I just can't find it?

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike underscore walsh at mindspring dot com