 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6237
6236  |  6238
Subject:
Confusion on the PT, please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:38:21 GMT

I just try to minimize the hold votes on the PT and have overseen some
files. To clearify you find below all information.
My suggestion is the following:
The part numbers I have used are the standard for stickers, so they
should be used.
The submits I have done are (hopefully) errorless (all other are on HOLD).
But as my work is based on J.C. Tchang I think he should be mentioned as
author and my work as history entry.
Only with the two parts that where first written by Mark Chittenden I do
not know what to do.
Your numerously comments are very welcome.

Here are the links to the files for the Sticker for Shield Triangular:

Sticker Shield Triangular Yellow & Green Chevron
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3238a.dat - Mark
Chittenden
is the same as http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s18.dat
- J.C. Tchang
and the same as
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/003238b.dat - Michael
Heidemann

Sticker Shield Triangular Red w/White Maltese Cross
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3238b.dat - Mark
Chittenden
is the same as http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s19.dat
- J.C. Tchang
and the same as
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/003238c.dat - Michael
Heidemann

Sticker Shield Triangular with Three Yellow Cloves Pattern
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s16.dat - J.C. Tchang
is the same as
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/003238d.dat - Michael
Heidemann

Sticker Shield Triangular with Crown Pattern
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s17.dat - J.C. Tchang
is the same as
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/003238a.dat - Michael
Heidemann

So the old versions as pattern:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3846pb11.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3846pb12.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3846pb13.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3846pb14.dat
should be deleted very quickly, if it is not done by now.

Here are the links to the files for the Sticker for Minifig Vest:

Sticker Minifig Vest with Crown Pattern
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s21.dat - J.C. Tchang
is the same as http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/003238e.dat

Sticker Minifig Vest with Green twill on Yellow Shield
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s22.dat - J.C. Tchang
is the same as http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/003238f.dat

Sticker Minifig Vest with Height Yellow Cloves Pattern
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s20.dat - J.C. Tchang
is the same as http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/003238h.dat

Sticker Minifig Vest with White Maltese Cross on Shield Pattern
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s23.dat - J.C. Tchang
is the same as http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/003238g.dat

So the old versions as pattern:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3840pb03.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3840pb04.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3840pb05.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3840pb06.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s/3840s01.dat
should be deleted very quickly, if it is not done by now.

cu
mikeheide