 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6245
Re: Racers Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:53:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jason J Railton wrote:
I found the Racers track straight as an LDRAW part, listed under "Sports Track
8 x 16 Straight", "parts/42936.dat":
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/42936.dat

Does anyone have a file or work-in-progress for the curve, part 42938?

See Bricklink's list of parts, under "Track System":
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=P&catID=450

(The naming convention seems a bit off).

Thanks,

Jason Railton

I just have started to make all these files. I have already very mockups ready,
so the overall dimensions are ok. Now I "only" need to model these.
cu
mikeheide