 Administrative / General / 322
Re: LUGNet Chat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:16:05 GMT

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:46:51 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve
Bliss) wrote:

But in your last statement, you are completely correct.  It isn't a
full-featured program.  The terminal.exe included in Win3.x was more
powerful (but I don't know if it could telnet).

Uh... Hyperterminal replaces Terminal in Win 3.x, NOT telnet.exe

And yes, Hyperterminal works MUCH better than Terminal. I had to buy
ProComm Plus in Win 3.X In Win95, I just used Hyperterminal until I
finally went SLIP/PPP (forget which I technically have) for most of my
work

Sarah Heacock
sarah@eskimo.com