 Administrative / General / 182
181  |  183
Subject:
LUGNet Chat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 01:24:22 GMT

Mr. Lehman,
Would it be possible to start a chat system on LUGNet? I originally thought
mine would be successful (No idea why), but after 30 hours, it has 1 member
and only 17 hits. So, this led me to this post about a chat system on
LUGNet. I think that it would be far more successful than anything anybody
else has come up with.
-Greg Majewski