 Administrative / General / 219
Re: LUGNet Chat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:55:25 GMT

Richard Franks <richard@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__spider.com> wrote:
The game aspect is entirely optional, and is not needed or relevant for
a Lego chat. I would suggest that a talker would be sufficent (no
creatures or objects) as this would also be lighter on system resources.

Although it'd be fun to have a lego-based MOO (MUD/MUSH Object Oriented, or
something like that) where you could build your own virtual lego houses....