 Administrative / General / 220
Re: Web interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:03:00 GMT

"Mike Stanley" <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> writes:
So, now that it is growing and becoming better, I thought I might offer a
suggestion.  It's obvious that the cookie works, so how about making better
use of it earlier on?

Today's version of the web interface looks even cooler.  I wonder what I
could do on my end to change the font size of the text in the "Body of
Message" field when replying?  It's very tiny.

I guess Todd's doing nothing but improving on all of this stuff - wonder when
he finds time to sleep? :)

Hrmmm, and I wonder if this thing, since it can do cookies to remember other
things, could use one to remember a sig?  Oh wait, it already sorda has one,
I suppose....