 Administrative / General / 233
Re: Web interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 15:45:00 GMT

Hrmmmm, a couple more things.  One is a Lugnet suggestion, one may just be an
HTML question.

First, when I post a message all I get a choice of doing is returning to the
group I was reading.  While this is probably what I will want to do some of the
time, if I have just read and responded to the last post, what I would really
like to do is go back to the groups list.  So maybe you could have the Browse
button and other buttons up top like you do on the other screens?

Second, I clicked into the message box here and just by force of habit hit
CTRL-A to try to select all the text so I could delete it.  Well, it selected
everything, but not everything IN the box, it got everything outside all of the
boxes - My e-mail address, the blurbs you have up top, everything that either
is not in a box or a graphic on the bar.  Weird.

http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic