 Administrative / General / 261
Re: Web interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 05:01:51 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Second, I clicked into the message box here and just by force of habit hit
CTRL-A to try to select all the text so I could delete it.  Well, it selected
everything, but not everything IN the box, it got everything outside all of the
boxes - My e-mail address, the blurbs you have up top, everything that either
is not in a box or a graphic on the bar.  Weird.

Weee-urd.  Win95?  What OS?
That'd definitely be a client bugaboo.

Yeah, Win95 and Communicator 4.07.  Figured as much.  I'll try it with
98 and IE when I get back to my office next week.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET