  *89920 (-100)
  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

I'm not only jealous that you're allowed to bring Lego to work but that you can afford that many train sets! I've wanted one of the train sets for two years now but, at the $130 price, there's no way I can afford them yet. I should only have to wait (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tough to find pieces

(...) Isn't that just a yellow torso? Is it really that rare? Or do you mean the torso AND the brown cape that goes with it? -- pn (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <386FA258.90041FE6@x...il.com>... (...) minifigs (...) Call me crazy, but I prefer the Crusaders to the Falcons. I thin I liked the Falcons when I was a kid, but for some reason, I really like the Crusaders. I gotta (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

Aaron West wrote in message ... (...) maybe (...) then (...) I (...) Nazgul) (...) would (...) historical (...) Well, Aaron, I am glad to see someone liked the stuff Lego has been putting out for the past few years. It hasn't been my cup of tea in a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thought on pbForth

(...) Neither am I... but the fact is that it's not 20 years ago. My attitude is why use computers as if we are? (btw, I was programming back then... and I must confess that there are a few things I miss about programming in that era [most notably, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  New Microfig Vehicles

Hello, A while ago I posted some pics of a microfig scale Galaxy Explorer. I have since taken better pictures of it, plus I have made two more vehicles: Galaxy Explorer: (URL) Sat V (URL) Trak I (URL) LMKWYT! Thanks! Greg Majewski (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Tough to find pieces

Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) That was an interesting question for me, as a collector and player (with Legos, I mean!). The black sword falls into a category of the rarer pieces, but I wouldn't say its the most valuable. There are quite a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Uhp! correction. Looks like Todd decided to to the opposite, but it's temporary anyway. For convenience's sake, I'm going to put a link to all the Belville sets from our main bv page. I'm a big Belville fan btw, have almost every set and plan (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Organizing parts

These containers are great. I have three in different sizes. In California, they're available at Frye's. I would add one to the compartment counts because the handle can store parts, too. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Set Boxes (and S@H catalogs)

I still have these lego boxes available for sale: 6781 - SP-Striker 6986 - Mission Commander 6956 - Stellar Recon Voyager 6898 - Mega Core Magnetizer 6812 - Grid Trekkor 6813 - Galactic Chief I also have the following S@H catalogs for sale: 1998 (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Good observation. Yes LEGO is dropping the SYSTEM designation for Belville. So now it is LEGO Belville, like LEGO SCALA. Todd and I won't be able to reflect that in the database right away, but we are aware of the change and it will be applied (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Organizing parts

I found an excellent organizer for my small LEGO pieces at "Office Max" (a large office supply chain). It's called "Lid-Storage Organizer", model number 06-215, made by Akro-Mills, and cost about $11. It has 11 to 46 compartments depending upon how (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Installing LegOS tools

I've been investigating the use of LegOS as an alternate development platform and have come to the conclusion that as-is, it is too difficult to install and configure for the average person. Professionally, I am a software deployment expert on the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

Nope - I just added them for strength - when the train was under my Xmas tree, even with cardboard under the tracks, if the cats stepped on it, it would partially dislocate the joints. So I put them there for strength, and have decided to leave them (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Element Count Trivia

(...) I'm sitting here laughing, had to share this. When I read Jasper's comments I went to check the official LEGO Facts & Figures book, thinking the trivia was probably pulled from there. I wanted to see if it matched in the book. Well, I don't (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) I think it was probably a mistake. I wouldn't expect them to do this knowingly. BTW, I liked the middle car best. Fredrik (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!

(...) None that I know of. But there is a sketch for a vehicle with brakes in an old idea book. Look at page 63 in the 8888 idea book. For example in (URL) do you expect the Supercar to have brakes? There are many other things it lacks, such as (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics

Hi Iain, Richard is correct about it being a air device . I put Hydraulic in qoutes because there was much discussion about Lego advertizing a "Hydraulic" action when no real fluid is involved, unless you count air as a fluid. the New part works (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  IDE using Forth ?

How about a Forth based environment running on the PC? It would not be that difficult to move the RCX based compiler to be a cross compiler on the PC. One would be able to run in two modes - "native" through a Forth based terminal (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: What should be in the next version of RcxCC

(...) After spending another two nights with NQC & RcxCC (:-), another wish came up in my mind quite clearly: I use the "Watching the RCX" tool window quite frequently for debugging, and I'd find it great if it could display the *names* of the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: What should be in the next version of RcxCC

How about a more generalized interface to the pbForth system. Although Ralph Hempel believes this to be unnecessary, I find the RcxCC interface quite appealing. Harald Striepe (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) That's from Matt's "Track Designer" program, I think... --grin-- JohnG, GMLTC (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!

Seriously though.....why are there no brakes ? Are there any models that have brakes ? And has any Lego Wizard (Dave Baum are you there ?) motorised the automatic gearchange.....then you could control eveything via RIS Regards Tim Wilkins (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) Its definitely a different picture, but probably the same car. Dave Baum (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics

The "new" part is a spring powered air "controled" device. It looks like an oversized technic "shock absorber". But is uses a pneumatic plunger with limited air flow to slow the movement. -Rich (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!

(...) I think you throw it in reverse to stop. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) my most valued accessories (i.e., the ones I hoard mercilessly): - black sword (Armor Shop) - Crusader flag (Armor shop) - black 2x2x3 (I think) tower top (Black Falcon's Fortress) - Black Falcon flag (Black Falcon's Fortress) - gray treasure (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

I'm pretty sure that the car couldn't have been built outside of Lego. Consider all of those yellow "axles" (both flexible and normal). All of the flexible ones I've seen in real sets have little ridges near the ends. I don't see any ridges in the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics

(...) mentioned Since I havn't seen this set up close I have to wonder... Surely this can't really be a LEGO Hydraulic system, to parallel the pneumatic system? Have I missed something? Iain -- tokama (URL) UIN 5362826 AIM Linjerflyg h e n d r y j r (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Im thinking of creating a KIDLUG

(...) That is indeed a great idea. I'm sure a lot of people would love it. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

One question, why all the black 2x2 plates between track sections?? (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Here is my quick list (feel free to add, contradict, and subtract): Most (by virtue of being unique): White Maiden's hat (from 6023) Black sword (From 6041 Armor Shop) The old school visors from the yellow castle Black Falcons Flag The (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

Todd, Gee... thanx for the compliments on my Java-Brix-Builder. I never thought to mention it earlier. I had originally programmed it to attract the attention of the folks who designed the legolandca.com website (they had been using some of my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: Thought on pbForth

(...) Wow! Great company indeed! (...) This would be a good idea, and one day, pbForth will get there. I used to ship a Tcl based shell with pbForth, but it wasn't working well on all platforms. Here's why pbForth is the way it is, and forgive the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Element Count Trivia

(...) ---- Subtotal 653 (...) ---- Subtotal of 'real' Lego ;=) 1397 ----- Grand Total 2050 This is not a good example to set for kids. Even if the remaining 122 are "miscellaneous" (Throwbots?), it would be good to mention them in a near-exhaustive (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  FA: Adventurer minifigs and more....

(URL) minifigs, click hinges, minifig accessories, etc. take a look.... Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  8448 there are no brakes !!!!!

Can it be true ? I am three quarters of the way through building the super car. It has steering,gears, transmission, a working engine,when motorised it sounds very realistic, even the gear stick vibrates in neutral.........but I cannot see any brake (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Lego Worldshop

Ragazzi, sapete quando/se/chi/come/dove/quando verra` sostituito il servizio di www.legoworldshop.com ? Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

As I have said before - there are many younger people who read these posts. At least - I get emails occasionally from younger poeple who claim to read these posts... The cleaner the better... Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scout Datalog?

Hi Andy, That's not a datalog but the memory itself. Part of the memory map, and a util to see the content of variables in the Scout while it's running a program can be seen on my website. CU Bert Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) 125 (...) After nine years of collecting (two in Germany thanks to uncle sam) I have: Black Knights 99 Lion(full Lion body) 61 Royal Knights 60 Fright Knights 68 Woodsmen 51 Black Eagles 48 Crusaders (crossed Battle Axe with six classic (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

It amazes me what you have accomplished in such a short amount of time with trains..Kinda makes me jealous..I've been looking for a couple of those sets for a while..good thing I'm patient. :) Enjoy!! michael (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

It has even the same transmission and both have a motor on the same place!!! (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Re: Who Cares. If you don't care (!?), I'll take them off your hands and surely you can then be happy. They were the only ones I could get my hands on, because of that whole psychological Dark Ages thing I went through in my teenage years when (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  SV: Roboarm from Dave Baum's super book

(...) To begin with a license is only binding for those that have signed it. The rest of the world is not bound by it. So if you license something you'd better make very sure that it is not spread further. That is usually done by using huge damages. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Interferenza tra sensori

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Fnp8Ir.9py@lugnet.com... (...) non (...) RCX, (...) tutti (...) Confermo. Anche i miei due RCX non rivelano traccia del problema. Credo sia meglio chiamare Lego. -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) maybe (...) you (...) army. (...) Black sword found in the Black Smith shop. Light gray weapons and helmets next to that would be Dark gray visor helmets, grill helmets, bullet, barbute Old style swords, black axes, horse bardards (covers) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 50% off

Cool! My honeymoon is just booked, and the good news is that I will be Hawaii in July :) Rogelio Garingo <rogelio@hits.net> wrote in message news:Fnp0uv.M0M@lugnet.com... (...) off. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Speed of RCX interpreting bytecodes: slow

(...) Yes. It is important to realise, that the RCX, does not perhaps do the interpretation in the way you think. In each 'loop', it executes one instruction from each of the possible threads, and also reads the A-D's, on each sensor, and updates to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?

Mark, I saw one or two of these at a local store just two weeks ago. If you like, I can check to see if they still have any -- they're an out-of-the-way place and don't generally move their toy merchandise that quickly. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) No wonder that picture on lego.com looks so familiar! One small thing to point out, though, is that the car in the picture on lego.com is facing towards the left, whereas the article's picture is facing the right. Does that mean anything? (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5571

(...) Probably your best bet would be ebay. That's where I got mine. Unless there's someone out there willing to sell you one right here. (not me, I'm keeping mine). :) Just go to ebay and type 5571 in the search box. You'll find the occasional (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New Program I am making

(...) I was recently told by Steve Bliss that the updated parts.lst file is included in the official updates. Fredrik (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Pizza To Go auction via E-mail/Lugnet/RTL

I found that I have an excellent copy of this set acquired from a friend in a large lot...... there is no box but the instructions are included (very good shape) the only par missing is a transparent coffe mug....I substituted a red one from my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

I mean armour shop, whoops! (I don't think Lego would put out an amourshop, if you know what I mean...) -- Paul Davidson Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Fnp8AF.916@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

EXACTLY, I ran out of space ;-) I actually do have a bookshelf - it's on the one wall that isn't covered with Lego, and it has actual book on it ;-) Once I finish my custom 5571 with 24x96 stud trailer, I'm going to bring it in for a while - it will (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

Carbon 60 wrote in message ... (...) Yes... A Pirate one, First Mate Rummy, with large minifig pirate head and hat as bottle cap. A Town one, Fire Chief Waters, with large minifig head and firemans hat as bottle cap. Made by Grosvenor. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Larry has all the points on target as always. However, what I would like to see us all do to help LegoDirect is to remember what this specific forum LUGNET.DEAR-LEGO was designed for. It was always intended for us to leave our comments, {real} (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  5571

Any ideas where i can get a new unopened 5571 model from? thanks all steve (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

I've seen your cube many times. It looks more like a Lego museum than like a cube ;-) Lego is everywhere and I've seen only 1 book on all of those shelves! But why no large sets like the supercars or 5571? You must have ran out of space. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) Luckily, the management historically has valued Hard Work With Hard Play - they recognize that allowing an individual to BE an individual tends to help work output, and don't put extreme limits on hobbies or display of them at work. Of course, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Interferenza tra sensori

E' veramente la prima volta che sento parlare di un "difetto" dell'RCX, e non saprei come aiutarti. Ieri sera ho fatto la stessa prova con i miei due RCX, giusto per escludere che si tratti di uno di quei problemi che riguardano tutti ma nessnuno se (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) least (...) Offhand ... the black sword? I only have one of them. It came with that old amour-shop set, the number of which I'm too lazy to look up. Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

I get it you've never seen my cube ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: baylit@att.net

Yikes, I have no idea how this ended up here! Nothing to see here, move along... -- Paul Davidson Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:FnoJG2.5Lq@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can no one here spell "millennium"?

In which case, the "milennium" wishers are right after all. :D A new one occurs every eight hours or so. -- Paul Davidson Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:386F0236.740393...msu.edu... (...) correctly), I (...) one (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) That's gorgeous, Tom. I also wish I could do something like that--I've gotta ask, how do you pull it off? LFB (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can no one here spell "millennium"?

(...) It depends on how they're spelling it. I've seen a lot of them with only one "l", meaning it's a thousandth of a year... LFB (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?

(...) I've been scouring pretty diligently around here (Detroit) for one, but with no luck. Nobody seems to have these things! :( best, LFB (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Don't get too excited about the Lego Direct logo on the small in-box catalogs. This logo is not new, however, it is simply an alternate name for Shop At Home Service. To be precise, this Lego Direct is short for Lego Direct Marketing and is Shop At (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) That's pretty cool Tom that you can bring Lego to work. While you and I were working this weekend for probably the same reason (Y2K), I would get into a lot of trouble by doing anything at work that's not work- related, for example bringing (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roboarm from Dave Baum's super book

(...) I believe you can still release it under a different liscence. The GPL would be perfect for the job. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) I think the fact that they are gone from the US Catalog on the Lego site is a definitive enough statement :-/ THAT BEING SAID, I bought a bunch of the black slope packs a few months back, and still have many of the pieces to trade for 2x2 med (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) Uhmm... what? No service packs??? Say it ain't so, man... say it ain't so! (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Scans of the zoo set wanted

Can someone please scan in the instructions to the really old zoo set (i am not talking about the duplo zoos but the really old basic zoo) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Just out of interest, which castle accessory is the most valuable? The least valuable? (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) Drool, Drool. I wish I had that many black falcon figs. You have enough minifigs to build warwick castle... Now if they only made the large size castle wall corners in light grey... (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The parts tracker

I am thinking about setting up a new parts tracker (since the old one is gone). I will also create a matching sets tracker for posting of info on which TLG sets have been modeled. Sets will dissapear off the tracker after they are in the OMR. Both (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  "Co Je Teply Tenhle Tyden"

Tak jsme ozivili skupinu loc.cz a loc.sk ze tyto skupiny jsou jedny z nejvic pouzivanych tenhle tyden :) Dokonce vic nez Italie, Nemecko, Japonsko a jiny evropsky zeme :) Muzes se na to kouknout na (URL) "What's hot this week" neboli "Co je teply (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  IR Tower Uses

Has anyone looked into using the Lego Robotics IR Tower to interface with other devices (eg, change channel on a TV ) ? Ben. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 50% off

(...) Cool! Since I live in Hawaii also, what store might this be? (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Especially considering many of the parts/accessory packs are going away - they'll NEED LD up and running to take care of us ;-) Did you notice? If you go to the Lego US Catalog, and check the Service section, all that's left is the Technic motor in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dobrodruznici

(...) A hrat si na pisecku a stavet babovicky by jsi si nechtel? ;)))...))) (...) vybudoval (...) nim. (...) Nee, ja nemyslel hovno ale hovno v anglicine. Teda S... H... you know... ;))) Ale mas pravdu. I kdyz tam napisu anglicky slovo tak se tam (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(URL) Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Remy's Big Lego Christmas! (was Re: Big Lego Christmas)

(...) I'm chuckling here. So funny how an "in" group gives a name to the "out" group, the ordinary people. SCA people call non-SCAdians "mundanes"... SM people call non-sm'ers "Vanilla". I bet there are other similar things too. Kevin (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Roboarm from Dave Baum's super book

I'm by no means a legal expert, and perhaps I'm being a bit paranoid, but I don't believe its quite that simple. First, I wouldn't trust anything I wrote to actually hold up in a court of law, so I'd need to hire an attorney to write it. One way (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

Oh, Eric you are too much! This is fantastic. Thank you. -Suz. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Figurky (Bylo: Re: Lego je OK! ;)

(...) Insectoid (...) pozriet (...) No o tom tady byla dlouha diskuze prej ze by meli vyrobit jako casti wild west series cernochy jako otroky. No ale potom by taky mohli vyrobit policejni stanici s cernochem jako veznem ;)))) Kdyby to udelali tak (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Thanks for the Advice.

Thanks for the ideas. I think the large army pics were awesome. I will post one of my own once I put into practice these new ways to muster an army. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not Craig-0 Lego, but if it was...

So, uh, DO them already ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mindstorms a Legovy Hry

(...) pojizdnej (...) videl (...) ten (...) Myslis ten droid devloper kit? ten nevypada spatne akorat ze je v nem prilis moc specializovanych elementu. (...) takovych (...) ktory (...) No ja jsem stravil celej silvestr a novy rok v praci na Y2K. Ale (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cz)

  Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics

(...) I (...) one (...) You could get in touch with one of the Zany Brainy's that still has the 8480 on sale for $75 as a clearance piece. I was in one today that still had 5 of them on the floor (literally, on the floor ;-) ) that were marked $75. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Jsou tu 2 lidi! (Bylo: Re: Je tu nekdo?)

(...) Asi. Taky jsou dost laciny staty nekde na jihu jako treba texas, nekde na vankove. Je to tam laciny ale nevim jestli by tam hodne lidi chtelo bydlet. (...) nejdrazsi bude kalifornie. Taky asi colorado. Tam maji zase wild west a indiany ;)) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cz)

  Message to Todd

<joke> Take a look at local.us.ar for my suggestion on what the newsgroup name SHOULD be. I may not have the world in the palm of my hand, but looks like I've got Arkansas all to myself... -Rob </joke> (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: P.S. :-)

(...) No to mas asi z reklam ne? Tady je kazdy s tebou kamarad kdyz mas prachy. Ja nevim jak to je v kontinentalnich usa ale na havaji mimo praci se lidi spolu moc nestykaj. Teda jenom mistni lidi s mistnima. Toto je obraz: Mistni lidi se stykaji s (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.cz)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

Followups redirected to lugnet.off-topic.debate (...) Labor laws do allow a person to perform normally paid labour "gratis". This is effectively the same thing as volunteering. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Welcome to the Ohs

You are all overlooking the 'Americanization' of everything...... We will gladly take anything throw it on TV, rewrite your words to fit our purpose - and poof - we call it 'media'. Thus, a new millenium is created when they have to write a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

I find this pretty interesting: There is a section called "model of the month" at: (URL) are 3 modified supercar models created by kids. Look at the yellow supercar supposedly created by Det gule lyn age 13. It is the first one on top receiving the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  50% off

There is a local store here in Hawaii that sells Lego and Knex for 50% off. There wasn't much left when i found out but i got a hold on 2 sets, 6083 Samurai Stronghold for $12.49 and 7130 Snowspeeder for $13.49. I wish i found out earlier... (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Subgroups? (was: Re: Hey!)

(...) Alex Me (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

Skipped 29 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact