 General / 12979
Re: Remy's Big Lego Christmas! (was Re: Big Lego Christmas)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 07:00:55 GMT

Remy wrote:
I like the word "mundanes" so much that I have to followup to this >one...

I'm chuckling here. So funny how an "in" group gives a name to the "out"
group, the ordinary people. SCA people call non-SCAdians "mundanes"...
SM people call non-sm'ers "Vanilla". I bet there are other similar
things too.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com