 General / 12997
Re: Remy's Big Lego Christmas! (was Re: Big Lego Christmas)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:58:54 GMT

I pretty much nicked "mundanes" from fandom (and if you have to ask what
kind of fandom you don't already know, (1) ) and I expect that there is
some SCA-Fannish crossover... as there is to us Maniacs.

Pournelle is a hack but I did enjoy Fallen Angel for a number of
different reasons, one being the "inside fandom" aspect.

1 - Science Fiction fandom, of course..