 Technic / 621
Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 16:44:24 GMT

The "new" part is a spring powered air "controled" device. It looks like
an oversized technic "shock absorber". But is uses a pneumatic plunger with
limited air flow to slow the movement.

-Rich

In lugnet.technic, Iain Hendry writes:
the crane truck and the indy storm use only that  new "hydrolic action"
compression cylinder  for opening canopies.... the only set that you
mentioned

Since I havn't seen this set up close I have to wonder...

Surely this can't really be a LEGO Hydraulic system, to parallel the
pneumatic system? Have I missed something?

   Iain
--
tokama       http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr
ICQ UIN      5362826