 Technic / 628
Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:12:39 GMT

John Morgan wrote in message ...

Hi Iain,

Hi John,

Thank's for correctly spelling my name. So few people get it right (^:

Richard is correct about it being a air device . I put Hydraulic in qoutes
because there was much discussion about Lego advertizing  a "Hydraulic" • action
when no real fluid is involved, unless you count air as a fluid. the New • part
works like the lift cartridges on hatchback cars, except of course it uses
air.

It sounds to me like a hydraulic/pneumatic snubbing cylinder. Thanks for the
explanation!

    Iain