 Technic / 944
Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 23:53:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ari M. Weinstein writes:
In lugnet.technic, Ben Jackson writes:
SNIP
And as long as I'm asking a what-set-to-buy question, how about pneumatics?
I'm thinking about the 8479 Barcode Truck, the 8462 Tow Truck (also has 6 of
those fabulous wheels), the 8446 Crane Truck (green is my favorite color, • must
get green lego!), and the 8445 Indy Storm.
<<SNIP

I just bought the 8479 Barcode Truck on eBay. I hope I don't regret it! But I
wanted to comment on two things: First, the 8446 Crane Truck is a great set. • No
pneumatics, but a lot of fun to build and play with. Really nice gearing and
great wheels. Second, I love green Lego too! It's one of the reasons I shelled
out over $150 for the barcode truck. Nice to know I'm not the only nut out
there when it comes to my Lego set's colors.

So you're the one who outbid me! Just kidding...Hope you complete the
transaction smoothly.

Pat