 Technic / 936
Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:57:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ben Jackson writes:
SNIP
And as long as I'm asking a what-set-to-buy question, how about pneumatics?
I'm thinking about the 8479 Barcode Truck, the 8462 Tow Truck (also has 6 of
those fabulous wheels), the 8446 Crane Truck (green is my favorite color, must
get green lego!), and the 8445 Indy Storm.
<<SNIP

I just bought the 8479 Barcode Truck on eBay. I hope I don't regret it! But I
wanted to comment on two things: First, the 8446 Crane Truck is a great set. No
pneumatics, but a lot of fun to build and play with. Really nice gearing and
great wheels. Second, I love green Lego too! It's one of the reasons I shelled
out over $150 for the barcode truck. Nice to know I'm not the only nut out
there when it comes to my Lego set's colors.