 Belville / 31
Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 19:03:43 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Todd and I won't be able to reflect
that in the database right away, but we are aware of the change and it will be
applied to this year's sets at some point in the future.

Uhp! correction. Looks like Todd decided to to the opposite, but it's temporary
anyway. For convenience's sake, I'm going to put a link to all the Belville sets
from our main bv page.

I'm a big Belville fan btw, have almost every set and plan on building a large
dollhouse. (gosh, there was a day when I NEVER thought I'd be saying this.)
I have come be amazed at the quality of the figures and how well the sets can be
fleshed out with regular LEGO SYSTEM elements. I was truly won over when they
all went to the beach. The red crab is in my list of most impressive elements of
all time. extremely versatile and cute to boot.

-Suz.

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Looks Great! If you need the missing pictures, they're on the lego.com catalog - I'll be glad to help download if you're short on time. (...) Yeah, when Belville first came out I scorned it, but it grew on me... I only have one set now, it's a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Good observation. Yes LEGO is dropping the SYSTEM designation for Belville. So now it is LEGO Belville, like LEGO SCALA. Todd and I won't be able to reflect that in the database right away, but we are aware of the change and it will be applied (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)