 Off-Topic / Fun / 4026
Re: Speculations on bedtime stories (was:Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 02:04:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.belville, Suzanne D. Rich wrote:

...  I just rented "The Wizard of
Oz" on video. And while at the store I saw "Sleeping Beauty" on the shelf. I
had forgotten all about her! I mixed her up with Cinderella and Snow White.
So now I'm going on a Disney Fairy Tale video viewing spree. It should give
me some fun building ideas until I can buy Belville sets.

Rent?  Huh?  Oh, yeah--you've got no children.  Heh.

At our house, one entire shelf is devoted to Disney videos.  2 deep.  And we've
got Snow White and Wizard of Oz on LaserDisc.

Steve

Wow, the things we're missing out on... And I bet you know all those songs by
heart now, right?
:-)
I'm actually not a Disney fan. We only own Fantasia (VHS). But I have a few Jim
Hensen movies (loved the Muppet Show as a kid). wonderfully twisted, more my
style.

But no kiddies on the horizon for us. I actually borrowed my next two fairy tale
tapes from the town library.

-Suz.