 Belville / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
New sets, pictures at lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:17:53 GMT

Hi Belville fans,

Get a load of this!

http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp

Look at this set, and the pulldown menu - new sets, like the Queen's Chamber,
the fairy's house, etc. (The new sets' numbers are 5823 through 5827.)
I found this just by clicking the belville link in the european catalog.

The new sets look great, they have (at least) two new characters - the Queen
(she looks like Snow-white's stepmother, complete with a red apple) and the
Fairy-Queen. The small fairies come in new colors (blue, pink, white), and
there are also striped and white cats (in the fairy's bedroom), a dog (belongs
to the queen), a horse (in the royal coach), more wands, more colors to the
precious stones, new colored flowers, and other cool stuff.

Well, looks like we (or at least I) have something to look forward to...

-Shiri

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

Weird to answer to my own letter... Lego has officially put the new Belville sets in the US catalog. Seems it's a new line now, no longer part of System. (...) The inscription confirms this is indeed a wicked stepmother, they even have the famous (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.belville)