 Belville / 35
Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 02:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:

Looks Great! If you need the missing pictures, they're on the lego.com
catalog - I'll be glad to help download if you're short on time.

Thanks for the offer but I've got them here. I plan to upload data while
watching the X-Files. :-)

Man, I love the look of these blue bricks. This is very cool.

-Suz.

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Looks Great! If you need the missing pictures, they're on the lego.com catalog - I'll be glad to help download if you're short on time. (...) Yeah, when Belville first came out I scorned it, but it grew on me... I only have one set now, it's a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)