 Belville / 29
Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:57:04 GMT

In lugnet.belville, John Neal writes:

Shiri wrote:

  looking at my MM catalogue which arrived today,
MM? I've my S@H catalog, arriving today too. What does MM stand for?

Shiri-

FYI (For Your Information) MM stands for 2000 (M is latin number for 1000)

Ahhh... thanks.

Well, FYI, I do know SOMETHING (1)... IMHO, at least ;-)

HTH (Hope This Helps)

Yes, it does :-)

(1) And that something is that AFOLs shouldn't run down KABOBs, especially if
they're ESLs... ;-)

TIA,
-Shiri

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Shiri- FYI (For Your Information) MM stands for 2000 (M is latin number for 1000) HTH (Hope This Helps), John (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)