 Belville / 6
Re: Belville & Paradisa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 01:05:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
Jody-

I just ordered some Belville sets that were never available in the US from • Busy
Bee.  Check out:
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~carbon60/BusyBee/busybee.html

HTH,

John

Oh, that is *mean*! I want that stuff, bad! (not only the Belville. I mean,
the 6278 enchanted island, the Paradisa fun fair...)
But the postage will be too much! I hope they'll have that in stock when I'm
back to Israel. Too bad I don't have relatives in England.

Jody Anderson wrote:

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find older Belville & Paradisa sets • in
sealed boxes. Thanks.