 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3962
Re: Lego Set Boxes (and S@H catalogs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:58:45 GMT

I still have these lego boxes available for sale:

6781 - SP-Striker
6986 - Mission Commander
6956 - Stellar Recon Voyager
6898 - Mega Core Magnetizer
6812 - Grid Trekkor
6813 - Galactic Chief

I also have the following S@H catalogs for sale:

1998 January
1997 Holiday
1997 Summer
1997 Spring
1997 January
1996 Holiday (2 different catalogs)
1996 Spring
1996 January
1995 Holiday (2 different catalogs)
1995 Summer
1995
1994 Holiday
1993 Holiday
1993
1992 Holiday
1992
1991 Holiday
1991 Spring
1991
1990 Holiday
1990 (3 of the same catalog)

If you are interested in any of these, or want more information, please
contact me.

-David