 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3940
Re: Lego Set Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:19:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tony Priestman writes:
David Carriker writes:
Is there an interest out there for the original boxes (in good condition) for
any of the following Lego sets?

Hmmm. Is there a market for this sort of thing?

As a compulsive hoarder, I've got the boxes for every set that I've
bought, but I'm running out of space.
--
Tony Priestman

I imagine that there must be, because I have gotten several replys, but I also
think that some of these people think I am selling the whole set WITH the box.
(which is not the case, just the box)

Also, I have quite a few S@H catalogs between the years of 1988 and 1996, if
anyone is interested in those.

-David