 Robotics / 9640
9639  |  9641
Subject:
Organizing parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:39:24 GMT

I found an excellent organizer for my small LEGO pieces at "Office
Max" (a large office supply chain).  It's called "Lid-Storage
Organizer", model number 06-215, made by Akro-Mills, and cost
about $11.

It has 11 to 46 compartments depending upon how you use the
dividers.  It has two trays that lock closed seperately and a
comfortable carrying handle.

Its diminsions are 15"w x 11 5/16"d x 3 1/4"h (381x287x83 mm).