 Organizations / United States / 229
Re: Im thinking of creating a KIDLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 16:26:00 GMT

Alex Kaiser <LegoDUh24J@hotmail.com> wrote:
I am thinking creating a group called KID LEGO USERS GROUP. It would be for
kids 7-17 because im 14 and i can't join my local Lego User Group. We wouldn't
have meetings where we go to some one's house and have fests. Instead we would
have meeting in chat and message boards. The group would be easy for kids and
fun. I would ask for a little help if I did it. Do you think its a good
idea????

That is indeed a great idea. I'm sure a lot of people would love it.