  *72977 (-100)
  Re: Shopping - Zany brainy on 7 has several 8480 Space Shuttles

(...) Kevin, Which ZB's still had the 4565? I waited too long to pick one up in Rockville and they sold the last one the day before I went in. Strange, though, they had a few 4559's but no 4561's. Will (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Re: TTT: a robotic tic-tac-toe player

(...) RCX GUI and using two motors. (OK, it doesn't pick the pieces up, and it has to play first -- it's a hard-coded win/draw solution and not a general solution to the problem, but it shows initiative.) You can see it at (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?

(...) Busted? Are we back on that trope about the chesty minifigs *again*!?!? ;) (...) Personally, since they use ranged weapons to do their dirty work, I was thinking of going to the only slightly more cerebral "Cow-ards." A close runner-up was (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Terminologia

(...) burp = (lett. "rutto") big ugly rock piece, brutto grosso pezzo di roccia. Quel coso grigio, pezzo unico, che rappresenta una serie di pezzi impilati a formare una specie di roccia. abs = è la sigla del materiale plastico di cui è fatto il (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: In need of BSB sails, Pirates flag

(...) Wish you asked a week ago. I have the flag (actuallly two of them - the big and the small ones) as part of lot that I currently have on Ebay (about 4 more days to go). It is used, but only slightly scratched and the clips are not broken. Check (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Any Zany Brainy Sales Soon?

Does anyone know if Zany Brainy will be having any sales soon on their Lego? There are a few things I'd like to buy, but it adds up to quite a bit, so I'd like to get them on sale. I don't remember ever having seen sales at Zany Brainy like for 20% (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: RIS 1.0 to 1.5 software upgrade

Hello all! It is really cool. I talked to the store I got my RIS 1.0 (with no sticker) from. And also to TLG Consumer Affairs. The consumer affairs agreed to ship me the Upgrade kit for $3.95 and the store people credited me $ 3.95 as they did not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 1.0 to 1.5 software upgrade

(...) Now I'm confused again... I've been told that the 1.0->1.5 upgrade includes some parts (a clutch gear, IIRC from an earlier thread) as well as software. Quoting Doug Wilcox: (...) which implies that the upgrade comes with pieces.... (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  All black 5542

The first time I built the Model Team 5542 Black Thunder I substituted black bricks for all non black bricks in the set. It looked real nice, but it just sat on the shelf for a year. I just dusted it off and created a scene where it might fit in: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: R2D2 spottings?

(...) Do they have the Bay department store in NS? Bay has them... sometimes you can get 15-20% off too! Bryan (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Ponte Vecchio - Elevated Road Bridge Over Rail

(...) Looking at some pictures, it sure seems that Il Ponte Vecchio rests on pilings. I found (URL) to have some nice drawings. Ours here in Kew Gardens hasn't got any arches. My book says there are several more in the U.S. but the author does not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: has anybody picked up 5986 amazon ancient ruins?

(...) In my opinion, there isn't anything spectacular about the set. It has a few traps (falling bridge, hanging skeleton that drops down). If you have access to any of the Shop-At-Home catalogs, what they show you there is pretty much it. One of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Homemade Sensors

C S Soh <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:382CD110.B4108F....com.sg... (...) In the US there is a chain of stores called Radio Shack. They are about as common as McDonalds and I try to use only parts that you can get there. Otherwise (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm Through Coloring Inside the Lines for Awhile...

(...) display. Every so often, I may move them around, or take them apart for "storage", but I haven't built a model from scratch since I was 10 or so (I'm 22 now). Unfortunately, I don't have much of anything resembling an imagination. I just like (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Lost set

Hi All, Well miracles do happen. The package turned up yesterday. I have a feeling it went seamail as there were no airmail labels on the box. The sender did pay airmail postage. After seeing a 4030 go for $150+ recently I'm glad mine finally turned (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Another 2000 Rant

(...) Just look a little closer and you will notice. There are fewer new elements this year and it seems like there are more pieces in the sets. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Eek! LEGO 2000 Juniorization Spotted!?!

(...) Sorry, your a little too late. Thos two piece palm trees started appearing last year. I hate them. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: White text on webpages considered harmful or safe? (was: Re: Blind to icons)

(...) I'm pretty sure anyone who prints out a web page deserves to be irritated. At a place I used to work, it was very common for the management types to hand you a stack of paper, saying "I came across this web site I thought you should see." (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: RCX capabilities

(...) I hate to disagree with you, but Russel Nelson's site probably only has one drawback - the volume if information and links make finding what you're looking for a challenge. look at (URL) and find the CPU and Hardware sections. While you are (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A few more castle pics up.

(...) Whoah! My cat just caused me to post a blank message twice! In any case, sorry for being such a dork - I found Ed's site on the links page. I remember his castle being featured in the Lego club 'zine and it's way cool to see more of it! Dan (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few more castle pics up.

(...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few more castle pics up.

(...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Movie Licences

(...) [tongue planted firmly in cheek ] Priscilla, Queen of the desert - resurrect the 'Outback' play theme and cross it with some Paradisa pink to make the 'tour bus' :) - for additional realism, toss in a couple of cu-yds of tan, brown & rock-red (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UK 2000?

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) about (...) here! Why would you want the new Futbol sets? The ones available last year were far better. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Toolo 2945 'Rocket'

It so strange the way Toolo's seem to have been distributed to stores in the US. Every store I have seen a Toolo set in, has always only had one type of toolo set. Never more than one per store. Today I cam across a Toolo set new to me: 2945, which (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Silver bricks

As far as I know the reflective silver bricks come in one configuration 2x4. They were (past tense) available in a tub and a bucket set. One silver brick per. They are hard to come by. (I think the Duplo tub had a Duplo 2x4 in silver as well) They (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few more castle pics up.

(...) I'm working on year three and counting! I don't make a lot of money at my job so progress is slow. Most of the castle has interiors, including the corner towers and main gates, so there's a lot more pieces involved than if I just built a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW!

OK, heres my FOTW: While wondering thru a WM supercenter this afternoon, I spied a purple lego box way up high. [ Ray waits several tense minutes for a clerk to show up with a ladder ] Turned out to be a 6296 Shipwreck Island at full price (25.97). (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Explorien Starship #6982

As far as my comment about trans-shipping between TRU stores: I have it clarified now. TRU will trans-ship between stores "in the same region". Region being denoted by the first two digits of the store number (I'm in 87). Both stores have to be in (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Eek! LEGO 2000 Juniorization Spotted!?!

<gasp> Just when you thought it was dying down... Check out where the trunk of the palm tree (in front of the T-Rex) meets the leaves in this picture: (URL) to stock up on non-juniorized trees while you can! Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) How about a world based on Robert Jordan's the Wheel of Time? You already have the Dragon banners from the Dragon Masters for Rand Al Thor and the followers of the Dragon Reborn, the Royal Knights and older lion-clad figures would work perfect (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few more castle pics up.

Your castle is amazing! How many bricks did it take to build that? I personally think your castle is right beside Ed Boxer's. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another 2000 Rant

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ...> (...) but (...) What?!?! How do you get that Town is less juniorized? Those new roadplates are black when they should be grey, and you ould do the same thing with dock plates and ramps. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Town construction sets

Simon Robinson wrote in message ...> (...) I am also unimpressed. But this is an annual ritual here on the newsgroups. The new catalog comes out, and almost everyone reflexively "oohs" and "ahhs" no matter what garbage is being served up. The 2000 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Town construction sets

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) (URL) (...) No, the entire Town line, including the construction sets are still well below par. OK, let's see what do we got: Soccer sets: Recycled theme done much much better in the Shell promo version. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Age average

(...) Wow, I meant no offense. I apologize. I was merely punning around. (...) Actually, I was 3 at the time (Same as John John) -John (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Silver bricks

What sets do reflective silver bricks come in? I never saw a silver brick before in my life until today and I need alot of them in many different styles to build a silver dragon for my gigantic castle. What sets are they in and does anyone have any? (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  A few more castle pics up.

Just want to let y'all know I got a few more pics of my castle up... I've been working on it for more almost three years now and it's finally almost complete, well at least the inner baily that is! Below is the URL for my site - thanks! Dan (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: No GATS Show for the GFLTC...

I'm stunned! Our (GMLTC) layout is the hit of the GATS every year (we have the ribbons to prove it). They should be begging y'all to show at their crummy exhibit. Perhaps after our show this weekend (I just got home from setting up), we should fire (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Canadian Postal Van scan wanted

R2 wrote in message ... (...) I second that! (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: RCX capabilities

(...) No real FAQ, at least not at that detail. What you probably want to look at is (URL) which is the best "in one place" compendium of info on the web. (...) The native lego firmware has only 32 variables. This same firmware is used by NQC, so it (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New desktop wallpaper!

(...) I bet I'm not alone in hoping you post various sizes of whatever renderings you make with the info Bram provided. I like your stuff a lot also. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Email Address

(...) Hrmmm... well, if you're looking into free e-mail you might as well look into free ISP. I set my parents up with both NetZero and Altavista Free Access. (URL) (Altavista's) (URL) (Net Zero's) You gotta look at ads, but it isn't that big a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  FA(eBay): Space parts lots (wings, fuselages, details, minifigs, etc)

46 grey space wings (URL) black space wings (URL) green space wings (URL) of space detail parts (URL) spacecraft body parts incl hinged tops (URL) spacecraft body parts (URL) Roboforce minifigs (URL) angled spacecraft body/fuselage pcs (URL) clip-on (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: No GATS Show for the GFLTC...

Robin, I would call them just before the show, I have found that they get a lot of cancellations the week of the show. Just today I was setting up for the Atlanta GATS and one really large exhibitor backed out, so I quickly took their good spot on (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Homemade Sensors

(...) Ain't true, Mike. I've been an ardent follower of your homebrew sensors site since its inception. Your ideas and projects are wonderful but I can suggest a few reasons why some people may be put off: a. the circuit diagrams look formidable b. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: In need of BSB sails, Pirates flag

(...) Wish I could help you out there, but if I give away my BSB sails I won't be able to trade/sell my BSB. :) Mmmmm.... I'm wondering - I know I'm missing like 4-8 pieces from the 6274 and probably that many or a few more from the 6285 but I'm WAY (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego 2000 and Beyond (was Re: Sadly a look at this group...)

(...) Stand and deliver, TLG... ...or the cub scouts and old ladies are next! -- Richard Maybe we should stand outside Enfield HQ and chant: "Soldier Packs!, Soldier Packs!, Soldier Packs!..." (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  WTT/WTB Technic part LDraw #3651

I am in need of a bunch (25 or so) grey Technic "toggle joint" end pieces. The LDraw part # is 3651. If you have some to spare, please let me know of your price or needed parts. Thanks! Eric (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(URL) agree with Tony, I don't think this belongs in loc.uk anymore folks. Richard (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: LEGOLAND Buildings....

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in article <382B24DB.440E5969@u...ch.edu>... (...) The book is great... just got mine the other day. But as others have mentioned, it's a study in frustration. The sheer flaunting of the parts used in these (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Ultrasonic Range Sensor

John Barnes sent me a design for an Ultrasonic Range Sensor. This is quite a trick given the amout of power you have available. Here is the URL: (URL) RCX Input and Sensor Information Visit: (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Save image in pbForth (srec version)

Sergey, I'll add the other basic wordlist stuff to the kernel, then I'll let the users "build" the optional system to their needs. In fact, I have three extra files that I assemble into a complete kernel. The RCX definitions (all assembler) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Cathedrals (was LEGOLAND Buildings....)

Kim Toll has a cathedral model at (URL) sure there is one other we have forgotten, Ed, Michael, me, Kim, Gary, Joe, Richard's student's Notre Dame... I still think there is one more. One made by a fairly young guy, kind of multicolored...Lugnet (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  FA: 1xN Bulk Bricks - Huge quantities

I have placed several large blocks of bulk bricks for auction on eBay: 2,624 Brand New Bulk Blue 1xN Lego Bricks (URL) Brand New Bulk Red 1xN Lego Bricks (URL) Brand New Bulk Yellow 1xN Lego Bricks (URL) Brand New Bulk White 1xN Lego Bricks (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Age average

(...) give (...) *not* (...) I must really be showing my age, but I was slightly offended by your post. You must have been born after Kennedy was assinated. To those of us that lived through it, it was a truly tragic end of a great man and leader, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  (canceled)

  Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?

(...) Actually, steer are young castrated bulls and oxen are older castrated bulls. But you got my point. Just keeping with LEGO's androgenous stand. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Titanic Evades Iceberg!

Amelia Airheart has landed! Jimmy Hoffa has been found! Pigs learn to fly! Politicians tell truth! Julius Caesar stays home on Ides of March! Elvis really is in the lobby! And.....the most unbelievable headline of all... My Auxilla X winnings have (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  No GATS Show for the GFLTC...

Hi all, I just checked the mail and got a letter from GATS. The states the following: ---...--- Dear Robin, We have finished the process of drawing the floor plan for the upcoming Tampa Great American Train Show on December 18 & 19, 1999. As you are (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Fig sets (was Lego 2000 and Beyond (was Re: Sadly a look at this group...))

Steve Campbell wrote (...) Wonderful. <<sniff, wipes tear from eye>> Just wonderful. What parallel universe do you live in, and how do I get there? Richard Still baldly going... Check out my parallel universe at (URL) pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: 5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins

A great review of a great set! I got one on sale for the equivalent of $40 US ($60 Cdn). I can't wait to get paid and buy a few more so I can get working on a big Adventure project -- and now that I think about it, having another one of those beige (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.adventurers)

  NMRA Convention in San Jose

I was wondering about the possibility of having a display at the NMRA (National Model Railroad Association) convention in San Jose this summer. There has been some talk of a National Lego Train convention, but it is unclear whether it will be at the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Pontoon Plane revisited

Aha, it looks as if the fuselage itself is a third pontoon, and supposed to be in the water. :) Does this mean Joseph has to re-evaluate his assessment? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: tracking robot position

This isn't suitable for Vlad's original problem, but I do want to point out that motors can be adapted as cheap rotation sensors (actually rotational velocity sensors, which is the first deriviative of what a normal rotation sensor gives you) by (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ZNAP 3582 Insect

(...) I called, just to make sure, and was told that it's not available in US. Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Cybermaster???

Tony Priestman wrote in message <4oHxBjBZFKL4EwFt@yo....co.uk>... (...) it (...) Well, I admit I don't own any of the RIS expansion sets, but from what I've heard, people seem to be happier spending their cash on regular technic sets for (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Phleet Photos Phublished

Hey all, I've updated the site a bit--added more ships of various sorts, and fixed bad attributions. I've got some good ones of the destroyers coming on Sunday! best LFB. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Vague Lousy Page is Finally Up...dated

(...) Thanks for the kind words (and the nightmares). There's much more up now--more captions, better attributions, and a dozen new .jpgs-- check it out, feedback welcome (besides "get a colour scanner" ;) ). LFB. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Re: Classic SW Lego/MF

I stand corrected. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?

(...) Didn't the Aussies do a follow up movies to that? Ox Car Warrior Mad Ox: Beyond the Bullpen That last one stared Tina Heifer, didn't it? --Mike. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Slave 1 Cockpit II

Its a little too small, but not so far off. Using two windows, with the N-1 canopy would have been the best choice. BTW, my new Slave-1 page is: (URL) for the nod, Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: IC trouble - function definition

John: If your function does not need a parameter passed to it just do: void detect_time2() { /* code here */ } just like int main() { /* code here */ } Bart. ___...___ Reply Separator ___...___ Subject: IC trouble - function definition Author: (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RCX capabilities

Is there a good FAQ anywhere that talks about the exact capabilities of the RCX (voltage/current specs of the inputs and outputs, CPU type, speed and memory) including its software characteristings? Also, I've seen a thread over in r.t.l where (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Curved Bridge Prototype Built

In lugnet.trains, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes: . (...) I'm sorry I don't have any pictures taken yet, but, I have connected straight sections on either end since it's construction. It does appear to hold rather well. (...) I will, trust me. And, I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cybermaster???

<gulp> On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Rachel Kingston (<FL3wnM.43t@lugnet.com>) wrote at 22:47:46 (...) I've no experience of 10 year olds, but I would imagine some practice beforehand might be helpful. (...) Yes, there are tips, hints, and even pictures. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Pontoon Plane revisited

Take a look at the picture of Vickers Vedette, a pontton plane designed in 1920's: (URL). Now take another look at 5925 Pontoon Plane. Does its design look more reasonable now? (When I got my 5925, I put its engines backward to make it a pusher (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5

Hmm, that's different. When I called to get mine from S@H they asked me for my RCX serial number. Rich (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  FA : Classic & New Lego Wheels

FA : Classic & New Lego Wheels (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5

Yes guys. You are right. Last time when I called them up, I had humbly asked them IF they would give me the upgrade set. The lady just gave me some weird explanation as I wrote in my last mail. Today, reading mails from many of you, I just called (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  R: Lo shuttle ha un suo bioritmo???

marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message FL33yK.AnE@lugnet.com... (...) ed (...) Lo comincio a pensare anch'io :-)) La differenza di temperatura non è apprezzabile e comunque penso che le abitudini notturne gliele farò passare io tra (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Terminologia

Ciao ragazzi, chi si offre volontario per realizzare un vocabolario dei termini "non proprio correnti" usati in questo NG? Ho qualche lacuna: burps? abs? znap? ..... Chi sà quanti ce ne sono ancora!!! Se già esiste un vocabolario simile, me lo (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re 1680

No, I did'nt type in the wrong number David Easton! I've made up the set. I think Dave Till has just verified this. Thanks (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Slave 1 Cockpit II

David Simmons wrote in message ... (...) I don't believe the A-Wing canopy is smoked though... (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sensori di rotazione (era: Cingoli e motori)

(...) Non ci credo! Chi puo` essere stato? Un'idea cosi` geniale non puo` che essere venuta da almeno tre teste messe assieme in una stanza per un pomeriggio domenicale intero in prossimita` di una scadenza molto vicina... :-))) Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Reopened auction (here) BSB; 6081; 6276

(...) I will repeat my £30 bid for this see you at NWFest Cheers Alan Kershaw (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  MISB 1982 LEGO TECHNIC SET #8700

MISB 1982 LEGO TECHNIC SET #8700 (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?

(...) I think with a little work, they will make excellent Mongols to fight my Japanese Ninjas. Now I can re-enact the Japanese invasion of Korea as well as the two Mongol invasions of Japan. -Micha (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Diving Expedition Explorer 6560

I have a Diving Expedition Explorer 6560 that is brand new in-box. It is for sale for US$85 plus shipping cost to you. I am James Mathis who builds train stuff at www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmat...opage.html later, James (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA : MISB 8880 LEGO TECH SUPERCAR - DUTCH

FA : MISB 8880 LEGO TECH SUPERCAR - DUTCH (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  TTT: a robotic tic-tac-toe player

For those people who didn't attend the MindFest and missed the tic-tac-toe player we showed there, we set up a page with some info and pictures. Actually the page has been there since October 21st, but now contains much more details and pictures (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Shopping - Zany brainy on 7 has several 8480 Space Shuttles

(...) I just bought (the last?) two 8480's from Toys R Us in Kingston, MA earlier this week. The price tag on the shelf said $150, but they ring up for $130. But I didn't see any more on the shelf, so they might be history. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  8880's New Mint and in unopened boxes!

Hi All, I too have one or two MISB 8880's to trade, I would be looking to trade for pirate, train or monorail stuff? please e.mail me if you wish to propose a trade? Regards, Jason(UK) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Sensori di rotazione (era: Cingoli e motori)

(...) L'espansione Extreme Creatures di cui parla Marco non è in vendita in Italia, ma quel "coso" che la Lego chiama impropriamente "fiber optic motor" si trova anche nell'8480 (Shuttle) e nell'8456 (un set multi modello in nero e verde). (...) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Cybermaster???

(...) Thanks Tony and Arjen :-) If the Mindstorms has no instructions, would a 10 year old find it totally overwhelming, especially one who had not had a lot of Technic experience? When you say there are no instructions, are there no starter tips or (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Rush to Judgment! Bovine Boys debate?

(...) Just a summation of names to date: Bull Men Bull Boys Bullyboys Beef Boys Burger Boys Bovine Bandits Barbarians of Bull Cow Pack Cowboys Cattle Cullers Horny Guys Horny Knights Longhorns Mad Cows MooMen Meadow-Muffin Men Mad Oxmen of the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sorry I meant 6274 Caribbean Clipper ship offered

In lugnet.market.auction, Jason Briscoe writes: please ignore previous message What I actually have is a 6274 ship up for grabs, its complete with instructions (no box)but is in good condition, (played with) Iam open to offers (sale or trade?) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6271 Pirate ship offered

Hi, I have a 6271 ship up for grabs, its complete with instructions (no box) but is in good condition, (played with) Iam open to offers (sale or trade, whoever gets in first with a deal I can go with wins it!) I am in the UK. Jason (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: UK 2000?

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:48:44 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following profundities... (...) Beattie's in High Wycombe had the 1999 sets out just after new year's. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Save image in pbForth (srec version)

Hi Ralph, (...) Well, I meant that I know how to do it, but not yet tried ;) Also, it shouldn't be so difficult, so I will try it now. (...) Thanks for "really good forth coding", I can only say "I did my best" ;) Seriously, manage it as you think (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

Skipped 12 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact