 Duplo / 48
47  |  49
Subject:
Toolo 2945 'Rocket'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:24:06 GMT

It so strange the way Toolo's seem to have been distributed to stores in
the US. Every store I have seen a Toolo set in, has always only had one
type of toolo set. Never more than one per store.

Today I cam across a Toolo set new to me: 2945, which lugnet calls
'Rocket'. I thought it odd because it had both the ratchet nutdriver and
a toolo wrench. If anyone wants one of these, let me know. The next time
I go that way I can grab a few. They wanted full price: $50 each.

Ray