 Robotics / 8154
Re: TTT: a robotic tic-tac-toe player
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 06:46:45 GMT

Mario Ferrari wrote:

For those people who didn't attend the MindFest and missed the tic-tac-toe
player we showed there, we set up a page with some info and pictures. Actually
the page has been there since October 21st, but now contains much more details
and pictures too.

http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari/ttt.html

Any comment is very welcome.

Mario
http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari

Mario

One of the people at the Lego Mindstorms site did a similar thing, but using the
RCX GUI and using two motors.  (OK, it doesn't pick the pieces up, and it has to
play first -- it's a hard-coded win/draw solution and not a general solution to
the problem, but it shows initiative.)  You can see it at
http://www.legomindstorms.com/halloffame/getarchiveentry.asp?id=126

Cheers

JP