 Robotics / 8155
8154  |  8156
Subject:
ASP and Spirit.ocx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 10:22:43 GMT

Hi all,

I've built a mount for my webcam out of the Mindstorms kit - but I can't see
how to use the spirit.ocx in my ASP.

Has anyone already done this?  All I really need to see is how you talk to
the ocx from your ASP - just for a simple pan/tilt webcam mount.

I've previously used ASP to connect to databases using ADO, but I've never
had to instantiate any other controls.

Many thanks,

--
Howard Durdle