 General / 10174
Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:59:22 GMT

Dropping right in here in the mddle of this, how about The Burger Boys, Horny
Knights, The Mad Cows, The Bovine bandits????

I think with a little work, they will make excellent Mongols to fight my
Japanese Ninjas. Now I can re-enact the Japanese invasion of Korea as well as
the two Mongol invasions of Japan.

-Micha